Pre-Need Burial Arrangements
Taking care of your pre-need burial arrangements is one of the most loving things you can do for your surviving spouse and family. In addition, you will have peace of mind knowing the decisions are not left for your survivors in their time of grief.
One of the main things we have learned over the years of meeting with our families is that many people are not aware of the burial arrangements, which need to be made when a death occurs. They have put off making any pre-need arrangements and assume their family will be able to take care of the details at the time of need. Thus, your loved ones will need to make important decisions regarding your burial during their time of grief.
By completing your Pre-Need Burial Arrangements you will be able to:
- Select which garden and the specific space for your burial. If you own more than one space it is important to designate who will be buried in each space.
- Plan for Traditional versus Cremation burial.
- Select the vault (we offer six distinctive styles) needed to protect your casket.
- Design your own companion or individual memorial. We have many special designs and emblems available from which to choose to personalize your memorial. A large variety of colors of both bronze and granite are also available. If you are a Veteran, you may be eligible for a Veteran's Memorial Marker to honor your service.
- Receive a written guarantee that the cost of goods and services you purchased from HMG will never increase. This insures inflation protection.
- Have all your questions answered enabling you to make decisions based on your preferences, rather than urgency and grief.
- Highland Memory Gardens offers a no-interest payment plan on all our Pre-Need Burial arrangements for up to 36 months. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. All merchandise and services purchased on our Pre-Need Plans can qualify as tax exempt assets for Title 19.
If you would like to learn more about our Pre-Need Burial Arrangement options or have questions please call for an appointment. While walk-ins are always welcome, an appointment assures you an appropriate amount of time to answer your questions and accommodate your needs. To better serve all our families, Saturday and evening appointments are available upon request.